* The Lord sent the prophet Jehu to King Baasha
* When Asa had reigned 26 years in Judah, Baasha's son Elah became king of Israel
* Elah was assasinated by Zimri, who was burned alive and followed by Omri, whose son, Ahab followed him as king of Israel.
* Joshua's curse about rebuilding Jericho, fulfilled
* Prophet Azariah was sent to meet Asa and all Judah and Benjamin
* Oded also prophesied to Asa
* Many from Ephraim, Manasseh, and Simeon came to Judah because God was with Asa
* The people entered into a covenant, with animal sacrifices, to seek God
* In the 36th year of Asa's reign, Baasha of Israel built up Ramah against Asa of Judah
* Asa appealed to Ben Hadad, king of Syria
* Hanani the seer confronted Asa of God's displeasure that Asa didn't come to Him for the help
* Asa jailed Hanani
* Three years later with diseased feet, Asa still wouldn't ask God for healing. Asa died.